Friday, September 01, 2006

Post 9/11 Blues (A must watch)



Rizwan Ahmed (Riz MC)'s new video is definitely worth a watch. Good humour and it deserves recognition. All major tv and radio stations have so far refused to air his music. I'm doing my bit in spreading the word because the satire is totally my taste.
--
Watch the video and sing along to the words:

"Everybody do the post 9/11 dance

Look scared and shake ya ass while the bombs go blast

Everybody shake your post 9/11 thong

So the dossier was wrong Jack some oil drop a bomb

Sing a song sing a-long

Bush and Blair in a tree K-I-L-L-I-N-G

Shave your beard if you’re brown and you best salute the crown

Or they’ll do you like Brazillians and shoot your ass down"


for more info go to www.myspace.com/rizmc

6 Comments:

Blogger Unaiza Nasim said...

I cannot see the image??
Why 9/11??

6:21 PM  
Blogger the olive ream said...

Unaiza try this link:

http://www.inblogs.net/oream

7:27 PM  
Blogger Jaded said...

Bloody stations are insane!

The lyrics make serious sense actually... me like!me like! :)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Shahid said...

Glad you got the embedded Google video to work! :-)

9:04 PM  
Blogger BuJ said...

looooool this is hilarious!!!!!!
i never knew bin laden was responsible for the congestion charge!! damn.. so where does ken livingstone fit in?

i love this.. gonna post it on buj if u don't mind?

(Ramadan's coming soon... oooh.. beware the muze-lems)

6:09 PM  
Anonymous shobz said...

hehe. great video.

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home