- September the 11th, is also known as 'NEIN ELEVEN'. As you all know, 'Nein' is the German word for 'no', which serves as a constant reminder by the government that 'not eleven' but nineteen hijackers were involved in the attack, (even though there have been some reports claiming that 8 of the hijackers have been reported alive & well and living outside the US at the time of the attacks).
- September 11th, is also identified as '9-11', and 911 was coincidentally the most dialed number on that fateful morning (except that there should have been a direct contact number to call the intelligence agencies to wake them up. It was later discovered that there was such a number (1-800-NORAD-STAND-DOWN) but it was never issued to the public.
- 9-11 (9 minutes, 11 seconds) interestingly enough, was actually the time it took Bush to react to the initial news of the attack, after the secret service agent had whispered it in his ear. It was later discovered, that Bush misunderstood the agent's message and thought he heard "Sir, your fly is open", which obviously resulted in Bush not being able to stand up out of embarrassment.
- 9-11 (nine hundred and eleven) also refers to the number of times Bush has read the book, 'The Pet Goat' since September the 11th, 2001. Laura admits that "he still doesn't get it".
- 9-11 (nine hundred and eleven) is exactly the total number of conspiracy theories floating around on the internet regarding the events of September the 11th. Every single one of them is more credible, (even the one suggesting space monkeys from the planet Zog were responsible), than the official version of events promoted by the government, which by the way comes in print format with an opening disclaimer "Reader must not succumb to incredulity but willingly surrender all rational thought. Additionally, don't even think about asking the question 'Cui Bono' (and we are not talking about the leader singer of U2 here…)"
- 9-11 (nine hundred and eleven) also happens to be the total number of (missing) WMDs found in Iraq.
- 9-11 (nine minutes past eleven) was the exact time when the mainstream media sold its soul to the devil. They completely and whole-heartedly gave up their rights to questioning authority and the official version, so they could also earn million dollar salaries like Christian Amanpour. Fox Network personnel agreed to do it for minimum wage.
- 9-11 (9.11 seconds) also happened to be the time it took for Tower 2 to collapse completely at nearly free fall speed…(actually, it was even faster but I am trying to make point here!)
- 9-11 (nine hundred and eleven) is the average number of times the word "terrorism" is used in White House press conferences during the course of week.
- 9-11 (9.11 millimeter) is the exact distance between Condi's two lying front teeth.
- 9-11 (nine hundred and eleven) is also the total number of omissions in the 9-11 Commission report (on last count…or so I've heard).
- And finally, there maybe 9-11 (nine hundred and eleven) reasons to re-open the investigation of 9-11, but you only really need one – the truth.
For those still in the mood to de-bunk 9-11 'conspiracy' theories, you've got your work cut out for you. De-bunk all of this!