Thursday, March 30, 2006

PRECURSORY RHYME

Sung to the tune of "Old MacDonald had a farm"

Old Iran wants uranium enrichment, I-A-E-A: "NO!"
And Tehran believes it is their legitimate right, I-A-E-A: "NO!"
With "intrusive inspection" here and a "nuclear option" there
Here a "bomb" there a "blast"
Everywhere a "Terror Threat"

Old Ahmed-nejad doesn't give a damn, I-A-E-A: "Oh?!"
Old UN Security Council issues a 30 day deadline, I-A-E-A: "Yo!"
And Iran does not want to comply, I-A-E-A: "Woah!"
With a "US hypocrisy" here and an "Israeli pressure" there
Here a "bull" there a "sh*t"
Everywhere "steaming poo"
With a "Mossad contrived intelligence" here and a "CIA backing" there
Here a "proof" there an "evidence"
Everywhere an "Impending attack"

The Atomic Agency is being prostituted by Security Council, I-A-E-A: "So?"
Do you know what the Iranis call this Agency? , I-A-E-A: "Ho?"
The five permanent members are ethnocentric and duplicitous, I-A-E-A: "Lo!"
With a "Globalism" here and a "Democratization" there
Here an "Oil Reserve" there a "Strategic Military Base"
Everywhere a "New World Order"

Should Iran get ready for US led attack?
I-A-E-A: "Sure."

11 Comments:

Blogger Shahid said...

You are a frrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man - only you could get away with using "lo" and "ho" in the same verse!!!!

Brilliant. But scary. Again.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Teeth Maestro said...

Omer - U crazy S-O-B - I tip my hat to your whacky mind - An amazing post

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omer- seriously why don’t you start a magazine- you are a bloody genius! I can’t even conjure up enough adjectives to sum up your brilliant perfection for writing- and your sense of humor to boot!

Bloody well done mate!!!!

Noninterventionist Writer

2:21 AM  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

LOL something for the kindergartens of the world.

Amazing wit on your part. Love it!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Xeb said...

Hilarious!

3:12 PM  
Blogger sabizak said...

Hahahha!! Brilliant!

My ISP's World Call and thanks for your encouraging comments on my blog. They mean a lot to a fledgling writer.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Zakintosh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Zakintosh said...

OA: There's loads of blog writing that fits into the 'Funny Ha Ha' and 'Funny Peculiar' genres but you've cornered the market on 'Funny Tragic'.

The line about what Iranis call this agency reminded me of humourous poet Syed Mohammad Jafri's line on the UNO: USA kaa U hae iss mayñ, aur baaqi No hee No!

2:44 PM  
Blogger sabizak said...

LOL!! to that Syed Mohammad Jafri line

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, good one.
Dee

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Checkmate said...

A work of pure genius. I wish I could write half as good. Amazing stuff.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home