Thursday, January 26, 2006

A ROOM WITH VIEW-POINTS (Random Thoughts)


DAY:
-Another day, another dollar (in someone else's pocket).
-A new personal discovery; the rate of hair loss is directly proportional to the increase in waist size.
-Watching CNN while having my breakfast is a good idea. It gives me an upset stomach and keeps me regular. (Wonder what would happen if I switched to watching Fox?)
-Traffic is becoming not only a test of my nerves, but is an adequate screening process for possible candidates for the insane asylum (… and I don't even drive).
-John Bolton's mustache is like a privet hedge. I think it veils his Hitler mustache underneath.
-Work, work, work… (must attempt to do some, sometime today).
-Bush should be invited to watch Brokeback Mountain. (I have a feeling Karl Rove might be interested.)
-Money, money, money… (must attempt to save some in this lifetime).
-47 unread emails in my inbox (wow!) …. Only two of them were relevant (sucks!)
- Met a new client today. Have to add another name to the list people I need to avoid for the rest of my life.
-Another new personal discovery; the car ride is painfully slower when heading back home.
-Home is where the heart is… (in addition to my laptop and my ADSL net connection).


NIGHT:
-Is it hot tonight or is it global warming?... (it's effing January!)
-400 channels but nothing worth watching (but one of these days, I am bound to get lucky…and drop my television out the window of my 8th floor apartment).
-Dan Quayle is a Project for New American Century signatory. Why doesn't that surprise me?
-Department of Homeland Security is making us all feel rather insecure.
-Blogging is cathartic. It is the bastard child of Technology (internet) and Psychotherapy (the need to rant to a shrink).
-Email CNN and suggest that Wolf Blitzer interview Noam Chomsky, Robert Fisk and Greg Palast on the same show… (if that were ever to happen Wolfy's little head would explode with frustration and dismay).
-Precision guided missiles?... (then how come the US consistently bombs the wrong targets?)…. Central severely lacking Intelligence Agency.
-Corporate Sponsorship is not getting its due credit in the media, for example, "The US President is brought to you this week by Haliburton in cooperation with the US Military Industrial Complex" would sound rather good before GWB's press briefing.
-It is my observation that according to most Talibanists, the length of beard growth is directly proportional to the amount of piety one possesses. This rule applies to most religious fundamentalists.
-Sleep deprivation is a form of torture. But what if the victim has incurable insomnia? (...like myself)

4 Comments:

Blogger Zakintosh said...

An occasional one-liner that's funny and provocative is great. But to have been able to unload a whole post-full is uncannily brilliant.

A serious thought: Try stand-up! Might be a great new career. A Karachi appearance at Open Mic Night is well-within the realms of possibility, if you wanna launch.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Shahid said...

Or how about this for a laugh - Israel refuses to talk to a terrorist government.

Made me pi** myself.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Fahd Mirza said...

So what did you dream?

6:50 PM  
Blogger Teeth Maestro said...

Awesome pics - hey check my blog you have been tagged ;)

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home