Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I SPY

Little Bush (LB): Let's play a game.

Little John Doe (LJ): Sure. What do you wanna play?

LB: How 'bout I Spy? I spy with my little NSA on Americans residing within the USA.

LJ: Hold on, you can't do that!

LB: Of course I can. I authorized it and I have the authority to do it.

LJ: No, you do not. It isn't legal.

LB: It is too. Article 2 of the 'goddamn piece of paper' gives me the right.

LJ: Article 2 of the constitution doesn't allow you to spy on Americans. You can't spy on people without some sort of court approval.

LB: Oh, yeah! … ask Little Gonzales, he is playing the US attorney general, he says I have the right. Besides, I did it to protect Americans.

LJ: You have got to be kiddin' me! You wanna spy on Americans, to protect the Americans you are actually spying on?

LB: Exactly!

LJ: You're a moron!

LB: Shut up! I am spying on you right now, and you are sounding more and more like an enemy combatant.

LJ: Listen, just because we sycophantically approved all your other unlawful deeds does not qualify you to scrutinize citizens within your own country on a pretext of war on terrorism and this issue should be sub judice anyway!

LB: Huh?.... uh,… thanks for the compliment.

LJ: Jeez! You don't get it, do you? I am going to request a congressional hearing on this.

LB: You can't do that! By discussing our spying tactics will give advantage to the evil-doers!

LJ: That's a load of bull and you know it! What you are doing is illegal.

LB: No it is NOT, and I am going to continue to spy on you and your family and the rest of the public, so there!

LJ: You can't do that to me, I'm an American!!

LB: Dude that is a line used in Hollywood movies by an American character who gets mistreated outside his own country. It doesn't mean anything here.

LJ: Well, I am not playing your stupid I SPY game. I'm leaving!

LB: Good! The whole idea of the game is to spy on you without you knowing anyway, so get lost!

3 Comments:

Blogger Zakintosh said...

I spy genius at work here! Fantastic!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Viks said...

haha! once again you broke the ice without even letting anyone know!

Exquisite! & Thanks for dropping by and appreciating ;o)

-Viks

12:03 PM  
Blogger Napoleon blown apart said...

funny bones tickeld :-)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home