Sunday, December 11, 2005

GODDAMN PRAYER

Dear Lordie,

Well, here we are again. So, what have you got to say for yourself? Hmm..? You're not planning to give me a freakin' break (ever), are You?

I don't know what the big deal is?! All I said was, "It's just a goddamned piece of paper" and everyone gets offended. Why? I have said so much worse before but it never leaked out to the press and now this happens. It can't be because I blasphemed because that's nothing new, and that's never bothered you before, right? So, why did you do this to me this time?

They tell me, that the goddamned people on the goddamned internet are all makin' noise about this. First, they all got a bug up their butt about our troop presence in Eye-rack (Iraq), then they start complainin' about all the torturin' we're doin' to those goddamned evil-doers, then they all start screamin' about Patriotic Act infringin' on their goddamn rights, and now they're bitchin' about the goddamn constitution. Why don't they make up their goddamn minds!!

Number one, I ain't movin the troops out of Eye-rack because they're just a bunch of goddamn soldiers who are there to protect my interests and the interests of my friends. B, we can torture who we goddamn well please. Third, Patriotic Act is the best goddamn piece of paper ever written for this country and it ought to permanently replace that 'other' goddamn piece of paper. Constitution, my ass!

Now, work with me here Lordie, please get this damn internet press in check. 'Cause I am goddamn' runnin' out of patience and might just ban the whole damn internet from this dag nabit planet, if they don’t shut the hell up!

Now, you know what you've got to do. You got to get that Aamaideja ……Akhmaane … Ahemenakh… the goddamn president of Eye-rain (Iran) to make another retarded statement against Israel and get this heat off me. You may ask, am I serious? You're darn tootin, I am!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shahid said...

OK Omer, now you're scaring me, you're getting too much into character here...Omer? Omer?

:-)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Zakintosh said...

Seriously wondering if you've got the whitehouse bugged.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home